image via Just Jared
- Prince William and Duchess Kate kicked off their Diamond Jubilee tour today in Singapore. I don’t understand what a Diamond Jubilee tour entails, but it seems a lot more pleasant than receiving death threats in Afghanistan like Prince Harry.
- Angelina Jolie, who I guess some would call America’s duchess (Jen is the princess, deal with it), took a more serious sojourn to the Al Zaatri refugee camp on the Syria/Jordan border in hopes that her star power will help bring an end to the Syrian civil war.
- Chris Helmsworth started filming Thor 2 in Bourne Wood, Farnham, Surrey, England. With a Middle Earthy name like that, one can assume that there are actually mythical beasts running around the set.
- Alanis Morissette took a stroll in Rio de Janeiro with her son, Ever. Is that not the most Alanis Morissettey name for a child? She might as well have named him Ironic.
- Lady Gaga’s meat dress, perhaps the biggest star of all on this list, is on tour with the “Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power” exhibit currently in Washington, D.C. Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking? Meat Dress 2016!