Pack your Pomeranian in his Louis Vuitton carrying case and tell the pilot to get the AC pumping in your private jet, because it’s time for another celebrity travel update! (image via our new favorite website, Rihanna-Diva.com)
- Rihanna, the high priestess of Barbados, emerged from her hotel in London looking like she got dressed with the help of her favorite herbal remedy.
- Robin Williams braved the onset of Hurricane Isaac in New Orleans by strapping on a bald cap instead of reaching for an umbrella.
- Amanda Seyfried took a stroll around the East Village in New York with her new boyfriend, Dexter actor Desmond Harrington. See, you really can’t judge an actor by his meth face, because I just assumed she was with a homeless junkie she picked up in Tompkins Square Park.
- Kate Hudson is in Venice for the 69th International Film Festival, which sounds more entertaining than the movie she’s promoting called The Reluctant Fundamentalist.
- Revenge star and admitted Canadian Emily VanCamp is in the Hamptons — well, she’s on the cover of the September issue of Hamptons magazine and one can assume she had to go to the Hamptons to shoot her photo spread.