Can you imagine it? The stale airport terminal air whipping through your hair, the other passengers watch you fly by in awe as they walk to their gates carrying their bags like heathens, you’ve got not one single care in the world about space or time… oh you’ll get there on time alright, and no one’s getting in your way. That’s right. Scooter luggage. It’s a real thing, and if you get it you’ll be as happy a traveler as these nice folks in the photo below.
Photo via Italy Art & Architecture
Look at those smiles. That could be you. This carry on sized luggage works as a scooter, but it also folds up leaving you with either a rollie suitcase or a backpack, which ever you prefer, and it can easily fit in the overhead compartment of any plane. While it’s size might limit it’s use for longer trips where you need to pack more, it is conveniently small enough that you can use it in every day life outside of travel. Go green, ditch the briefcase, and scoot to work! Around $300 on Amazon, but you’ll feel the worth of it when you’re scooting all around town.
- Scooters are faster and more fun than walking.
- You don’t have to carry luggage that carries you… think about it.
- Fits in the overhead compartment on the plane.
- Scooter, backpack, rollie luggage… wow, how versatile.
- Everyone will envy you and it’ll make you feel powerful.
- If you have kids you can just tie their baby leash to it and scoot away, pulling them along worry free.
- A tad pricey, but aren’t all the best things in life? Love? Happiness? Time?
- It’s carry on sized so it won’t be enough on it’s own for a longer trip.
- It’d be like the worst if you fell off it in public. So awkward.
If you’re the kind of traveler who likes to get through the airport nonsense as fast as possible, this is obviously going to be a good investment for you, and for everyone else, I mean it just seems so fun, right?
Will you travel with scooter luggage?