Disney Cruise Line ships are getting ready to set sail for 2016!
The company announced its full itinerary for its four ships. It also announced that in October 2016, folks in New York and Texas will be able to set sail right from their hometown — pretty exciting.
Thinking of planning a trip? Here’s where you can go according to the website!
- Bahamas — Disney Cruise Line sails to the Bahamas on a variety of sun-soaked itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island paradise, Castaway Cay. And now with special sailings from New York, you can stop off at Walt Disney World Resort!
- British Isles— For the first time ever, cruise to the British Isles with Disney Cruise Line for a magical tour of the sights and scenery of Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland, and France.
- Northern Europe — Explore the majesty and culture of the Baltic region with stops in Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
- Norwegian Fjords — Snow-capped mountains and glittering waters are yours to explore as Disney Cruise Line sails among the fjords of Norway.
- Mediterranean —Discover the history and culture of Spain, France and Italy, from quaint seaside villages to ancient ruins.
- Mediterranean & Greek Isles — Discover the picturesque seascapes of the Mediterranean as you meander among the coastal paradises of Spain, France and Italy and the gorgeous islands of Greece.
- Canada —Explore the beautiful blue waters and lovely port towns of the “Great White North” as you journey up the Canadian coast.
- Alaska —Pristine vistas of the Alaskan wild await your arrival as Disney Cruise Line takes you on a tour of the last frontier.
- Southern Caribbean — Back by popular demand, Disney Cruise Line returns to San Juan, Puerto Rico in early 2016 as the Disney Wonder sails four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including to the French island of Martinique, a new port of call.
- Western Caribbean — Explore glorious Western Caribbean stops, plus on 8 select sailings experience Star Wars Day at Sea aboard the Disney Fantasy
- Eastern Caribbean — Disney Cruise Line sails to the unsoiled splendor of the Eastern Caribbean including a stop at Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.
We don’t know about you, but we’re thrilled about the lineup. The Northern Europe cruise sounds incredible, as does the Mediterranean!
Will you hop aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship?