Some people call our Celebescapes feature “stalking,” but we just call it a “celebrity travel roundup” because that makes our blatant stalking seem so much less creepy. (image via E! Online)
- Zac Efron welcomed travelers to the gun show as he walked to catch a flight at LAX. You can scratch the back of your head without flexing the bi’s and tri’s, but when you’re Zac Efron, why would you? Look back at his physique during the High School Musical era and try to judge him for showing off.
- Sandra Bullock falls back into her tried and true role of lady-cop on the set of her new buddy flick The Heat in Boston. I will see it hate it because it is not Miss Congeniality. As should you.
- Pretty lady Miranda Kerr went to Sydney to bring together all the Australian brands she represents for a joint venture. Behold: the power of beauty.
- Michael Jackson‘s (alleged) children zipped off to their “father’s” hometown of Gary, Indiana to hold a vigil on what would have been the King of Pop’s 54th birthday. Yes, even Blanket.
- Madonna brought her world tour to Philadelphia, where she apparently pissed off the crowd by not going on until 10:30 pm. I get that it was a school night, people, but come on — live a little.