Labor Day has come and gone, meaning we don’t get another paid holiday off work until Thanksgiving. But celebrities don’t need to wait for Turkey Day to go on vaycay, because they are infinitely better than us in every way and thus deserve more free time. (image via E! Online)
- Beyonce followed hubby Jay-Z to Philadelphia this weekend to lend some moral support during his Made in America festival. By the looks of this picture she did not abide by Summer Music Festival Rule #1: don’t accept unmarked beverages from the creepy old dude in cargo pants backstage, especially if he’s Ron Howard. Believe me, that’s a mistake you only make twice.
- Selena Gomez arrived in Paris en route to the Venice Film Festival where she will be promoting her movie Spring Breakers, throughout which she appears half naked and cavorts with dodges angry drug cartels. Hey, sounds like your average Spring Break to me.
- Keira Knightly and Jude Law hit the red carpet in London for the UK premiere of Anna Karenina. Flinging oneself in front of a speeding train has never been so glamorous.
- Twilight actress Nikki Reed celebrated Labor Day in Hawaii with her husband, who appears to be having a slight, um, tenting situation in his swim trunks. Must have been some kiss…
- The Real Housewives of New York were on St. Barts last night, where the epic fight between Aviva and Ramonja finally went down. Oh, you don’t watch ROHNY? Then you’re all white trash, quite frankly.