image via Styleite
Our super-secret unit of celebrity spies has informed us that 95% of your favorite celebrities are still in New York for Fashion Week and will be for, well, the next week. In an attempt to keep things interesting around here, however, we’ve tried to find people who are either too busy to attend a fashion show or wouldn’t be invited in the first place:
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got hitched outside of Charleston, South Carolina on Sunday. Let’s hope this one takes, you crazy kids!
- Natalie Portman took her trophy husband and the fruit of their mutual loins to Turks and Caicos, where she let her baby run around completely naked. I get that you’re with a Frenchman on an island nation, Natalie, but really.
- Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Coldplay gathered in London for the closing ceremony of the Paralympics to make you feel bad that you didn’t watch the Paralympics. Shame on you!
- Jessica Simpson stopped by Good Morning America in New York to promote her new deal with Weight Watchers, but someone should have told her that wearing a peplum is no way to give off the appearance that you have lost weight.
- Amanda Bynes simply could not resist the call of the road despite having had her driver’s license suspended, and she was pulled over in Los Angeles. We get it, Mands: the open road has no laws.